Pixel XL GPS issues. Hardware or software?
JohnHale - 14 Nisan 2018 18:39
I have owned a Pixel XL for a little over a week now. I love the phone so far but I, like many other users, I am having problems with the GPS. While in maps it will constantly lose satellite signal and will be wildly inaccurate, specifically while driving which renders navigation useless. I spent about an hour on the phone with google with no success. The google representative seemed to think it was an issue with Verizon, which I highly doubt because I have never had the issue before. When I clear the cache and data it seems to help but is still terrible. On top of this it makes other apps, like pokemon go or waze, unusable. I have two questions:
1. Is this a hardware issue? If so I will take the necessary steps to get a replacement phone.
2. Is this a software issue? If so when will this issue be addressed?
I did not find the right solution from the internet.
[url=https://blog.advids.co/20-digital-advertising-examples-from-b2b-businesses/]Digital Advertising Examples[/url]
- Bağımlılık edici android oyunları aramaktayım, yardım?
- Playstation 4 mü XBox One mı ?
- Ve işte karşınızda yeni Samsung Galaxy S5, su geçirmez ve parmak izi sensörlü!
- Google Play 'den Puzzle Oyun Tavsiyeleri
- Sizce piyasadaki en iyi akıllı telefon hangisi?
- 1500tl'ye kadar DSLR veya Mirrorless Fotoğraf Mak. tavsiye
- Piranha Grande özellikleri nasıl? Alınır mı?
- General Mobile Discovery Tavsiye Edermisiniz ?
- powerway mp3 drn-08
- Genaral Mobile Elite alınır mı?